Assembly to vote on opposition leader’s arrest warrant after Yoon approval
Mass stabbing fears set off stampede in Seoul subway
Yoon, UN chief reaffirm cooperation on NK denuclearization, human rights
Opposition leader could face arrest as his fate hangs in balance
Lamborghini driver suspect sent to prosecutors over parking dispute in Gangnam
Over 2,000 subway passengers injured in Seoul over 5 years
No more hurdles for Korea's nuclear reactor exports?
[Top Envoy] ‘Don’t look back anymore’: former envoy on S. Korea-Japan thaw
[Kim Seong-kon] Leaving LA, center of Korean diaspora community
Foreign virtual assets worth W131tr unveiled
Bulgogi (Korean Barbecue)By Park Min-young
Published : July 1, 2011 - 18:50
● 300 g beef (sirloin)
● seasoning sauce : 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, ½ tbsp honey, 1 tbsp minced green onion, 1 tbsp minced garlic, ½ tbsp sesame salt, 1/5 tsp ground black pepper, 50 g pear juice, 1 tbsp sesame oil
● 200 g onion
●100 g lettuce
1. Clean blood of beef with cotton cloth, remove fat and tendons, and cut into 5 cm-wide, 4 cm-long and 0.3 cm-thick along the opposite direction of the texture.
2. Skin onion and wash, shred at intervals of 0.5 cm.
3. Blend seasoning sauce.
4. Wash lettuce under running water.
5. Add seasoning sauce to the beef and mix with hands, then add onion, marinate it for 30 min.
6. Heat the barbecue pan, pan-fry the beef on high heat for 3 min. then turn over the beef, lower the heat to medium, fry it another 5 min.
7. Serve with lettuce.
Tip: Mushrooms and/or carrot may be added.
(Adapted from the Institute of Korean Traditional Food)
Parliament passes arrest motion against opposition leader, dismissal motion against PM
What are the implications of Yoon naming Russia before NK?
Yoon condemns NK-Russia military cooperation as 'direct provocation' to Seoul